5 Tips In Building Your Name As An Authority Blogger
The fact is a blog is undeniably a source where you can obtain information – online. Bloggers are as real as they can get – writing articles infused with their own opinions based on personal experience or taste. If Peter Jennings had a blog, it probably wouldn’t sound like his newscast.
Blogs can’t be compared with Wikipedia but the thing is, there are blog sites that are quite popular to online readers that they’ve been recognized online as authority bloggers in their niche. Such are known as ‘Authority Blogs’. Blog sites like these are indeed ‘traffic friendly’ since they are able to provide accurate and relevant information. Authority bloggers will surely entice you to be just like them. But to do that, you must know what makes authority blogs tick. Here now are the 5 tips on how you can be considered as an authority blogger.
1. Be the talker – Do you remember the time when your popular college instructor taught you the most informative ideas on your subject class?Well, if you want to be just like them in the field of blogging then you should talk just like them . That’s the kind of impression you’d want to create to be perceived as a subject know-it-all. Well, for your name isn’t ‘Einstein’ (who knows everything, get it?) because you also need to do some research. If in case your readers have queries then better do some research and provide accurate answers.
2. Be part of the blogging community – Birds of the same feather…. you know how the saying goes! Bloggers are known to band together in online communities. Generally, bloggers unite according to their niche. It’s important to get to know other bloggers, authority ones or not, because these people help each other out. To enhance your authority in blogging, you can do guest posting at blog sites which includes links.
3. Be innovative – Blog seniority is measured not just by blog age alone. Although you’ve been a pioneer in blogging, you may also be on the pedestal once you’ve done some errors. A lot of people have reached the summit of Mt. Everest and some have not but still people climb it’s peak. Still, does it bother them in terms of the first record taken already? These climbers go after the other world records the mountain still offer, such as being the first to climb it using a pogo stick – without supplemental oxygen – things like that! As for your blog, you can have your own ideas and methods just to be popular online. Do something that’s never, or maybe only a handful of people have, done before.
4. Make things simple – Would you want to talk about the mundane while your readers would be left with questions in their minds? Just because you’re an authority blogger doesn’t mean you should only be writing about extraordinary stuff. Some people like to be reminded of the everyday. And if this everyday topic can be discussed in an expert voice, it just sounds way more interesting. Who knows, your unique advice regarding parenting can be a huge hit amongst moms!
5. Take the challenge! – Weakness in blogging has no place online. What’s the plan? Take the challenge!Dominant blogs can be easily toppled down once an excellent newbie blogger comes in. That’s why it is a challenge for you to surpass your previous acheievements in blogging to maintain your authority. Set a goal to make each article a hall-of-famer in its own right.
You don’t need to be the ‘great pretender’ as an authority blogger my friend. It’s about putting your best foot forward to become recognized by readers as a credible, if not the prioritized voice in the blog world.